PostSubject: Re: What The F***   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Jerk wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
R wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:
Look, I realize I am at fault for abusing my powers as moderator, and for disregarding the feelings of Goz. Since I never gave a REAL apology, here it goes:

When I edited his post I thought I was doing so for a thread that wasn't made for discussion and because I was bored, but that's no excuse, and what I did was very disrespectful. I meant no disrespect in my first reply to Goz's Complaints, I was simply joking and I wasn't sure at the time if Goz was actually very mad or not. My second reply was unacceptable, and stupid, and I apologize for any frustration my actions have caused. I deleted the posts in question and I can only hope that Goz can forgive me, as well as anyone else who may feel offended by what I've done.

Apology accepted. No hard feelings?

If you're good, then I'm good.

Then it's all good.

Good.

gooderest!!

Can we all hug now?

We draw the line at some point.

AGREED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R
the numero uno
the numero uno

Female

PostSubject: Re: What The F***   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 pm

GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
R wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:
Look, I realize I am at fault for abusing my powers as moderator, and for disregarding the feelings of Goz. Since I never gave a REAL apology, here it goes:

When I edited his post I thought I was doing so for a thread that wasn't made for discussion and because I was bored, but that's no excuse, and what I did was very disrespectful. I meant no disrespect in my first reply to Goz's Complaints, I was simply joking and I wasn't sure at the time if Goz was actually very mad or not. My second reply was unacceptable, and stupid, and I apologize for any frustration my actions have caused. I deleted the posts in question and I can only hope that Goz can forgive me, as well as anyone else who may feel offended by what I've done.

Then it's all good.

Good.

gooderest!!

Can we all hug now?

AGREED!

Good, I don't really like hugs.

Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What The F***   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:36 pm

R wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
R wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:

Then it's all good.

Good.

gooderest!!

Can we all hug now?

AGREED!

Even mine?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
minimalist
Global
Global

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: What The F***   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Jerk wrote:

Good man. I respect that

Shadowrenderer
Local
Local

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: What The F***   Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:14 am

R wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
R wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Jerk wrote:

Then it's all good.

Good.

gooderest!!

Can we all hug now?

AGREED!

Damnit!

The ARA
The ARA