the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Requests Section

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 am

Brian21 wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Could someone post Uncanny X-Force #14-19 by chance?

Done.

Thanks! You rock!

HEY LOOK! THE OTHER BRIAN IS STILL AROUND!!!!


I sure am!

You a cop yet, 21?

Nope. I've had some career and educational goal changes, so I'm now looking to switch my major and head in a different direction.

That's cool, man.....I hate cops, and I'd hate to hate you..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:20 am

GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Could someone post Uncanny X-Force #14-19 by chance?

Done.

Thanks! You rock!

HEY LOOK! THE OTHER BRIAN IS STILL AROUND!!!!


I sure am!

You a cop yet, 21?

Nope. I've had some career and educational goal changes, so I'm now looking to switch my major and head in a different direction.

That's cool, man.....I hate cops, and I'd hate to hate you..... Very Happy


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:57 am

Thomas wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Could someone post Uncanny X-Force #14-19 by chance?

Done.

Thanks! You rock!

HEY LOOK! THE OTHER BRIAN IS STILL AROUND!!!!


I sure am!

You a cop yet, 21?

Nope. I've had some career and educational goal changes, so I'm now looking to switch my major and head in a different direction.

That's cool, man.....I hate cops, and I'd hate to hate you..... Very Happy


Yep....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian21
Rogue
Rogue
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Well then it all worked out okay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Brian21 wrote:
Well then it all worked out okay!

He's getting into politics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:16 am

True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Well then it all worked out okay!

He's getting into politics.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raziel
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:25 am

GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Well then it all worked out okay!

He's getting into politics.



http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
avatar

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 am

Raziel wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Well then it all worked out okay!

He's getting into politics.



http://nooooooooooooooo.com/


pressing the button like 20 times nonstop is creepy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 am

Tim Radd wrote:
Raziel wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Well then it all worked out okay!

He's getting into politics.



http://nooooooooooooooo.com/


pressing the button like 20 times nonstop is creepy as fuck.

Done. Thanks for the nightmares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim Radd
Caramel Bear
Caramel Bear
avatar

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Doin what it do, bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
avatar

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:57 pm

True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Raziel wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Well then it all worked out okay!

He's getting into politics.



http://nooooooooooooooo.com/


pressing the button like 20 times nonstop is creepy as fuck.

Done. Thanks for the nightmares.
Holy fuck that was terrifying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Tim Radd wrote:
Raziel wrote:
GoZ wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Well then it all worked out okay!

He's getting into politics.



http://nooooooooooooooo.com/


pressing the button like 20 times nonstop is creepy as fuck.

Done. Thanks for the nightmares.
Holy fuck that was terrifying.

Shocked FUCKING HELL! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guess_question
Boy Wonder
Boy Wonder
avatar

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:20 pm

To make TBs happy...

Requesting Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes mini-series....It's on issue 5 as of today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aycock
The Omega
The Omega
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:55 pm

The concept behind "Chew" sounds pretty cool. Could someone post a couple issues of that?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian21
Rogue
Rogue
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Any chance of getting Justice League #7 up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Brian21 wrote:
Any chance of getting Justice League #7 up?

Yeah, you don't really need to request stuff that just came out. Odds are I or, much more likely, Raziel will have it up by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian21
Rogue
Rogue
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:56 am

True Believer wrote:
Brian21 wrote:
Any chance of getting Justice League #7 up?

Yeah, you don't really need to request stuff that just came out. Odds are I or, much more likely, Raziel will have it up by the end of the day.

Haha, okay gotcha. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minimalist
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 pm

anyone got the final issue of DCU online?

_________________
Yea, pretty much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sink
The Omega
The Omega
avatar

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Would you kindly...


...post DareDevil Reborn to current? Oooohhhh yaaaaa!



Also, spider-man?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sink
The Omega
The Omega
avatar

Male Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:20 am

Sink wrote:
Would you kindly...


...post DareDevil Reborn to current? Oooohhhh yaaaaa!



Also, spider-man?


I retract this request, as I found it myself...


...but if someone wanted to start posting the new stuff as it comes out...NoLuv will suck yo dick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:49 am

Sink wrote:
Sink wrote:
Would you kindly...


...post DareDevil Reborn to current? Oooohhhh yaaaaa!



Also, spider-man?


I retract this request, as I found it myself...


...but if someone wanted to start posting the new stuff as it comes out...NoLuv will suck yo dick!

HE WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:26 pm

GoZ wrote:
Sink wrote:
Sink wrote:
Would you kindly...


...post DareDevil Reborn to current? Oooohhhh yaaaaa!



Also, spider-man?


I retract this request, as I found it myself...


...but if someone wanted to start posting the new stuff as it comes out...NoLuv will suck yo dick!

HE WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT!

No Luv turned you down?

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Sink wrote:
Sink wrote:
Would you kindly...


...post DareDevil Reborn to current? Oooohhhh yaaaaa!



Also, spider-man?


I retract this request, as I found it myself...


...but if someone wanted to start posting the new stuff as it comes out...NoLuv will suck yo dick!

HE WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT!

No Luv turned you down?
HE WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT.........wait.......


Well played, Wholesome.......Well played......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:21 am

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Sink wrote:
Sink wrote:
Would you kindly...


...post DareDevil Reborn to current? Oooohhhh yaaaaa!



Also, spider-man?


I retract this request, as I found it myself...


...but if someone wanted to start posting the new stuff as it comes out...NoLuv will suck yo dick!

HE WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT!

No Luv turned you down?
HE WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT.........wait.......


Well played, Wholesome.......Well played......


thumbs up Pictures, Images and Photos

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:26 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Sink wrote:
Sink wrote:
Would you kindly...


...post DareDevil Reborn to current? Oooohhhh yaaaaa!



Also, spider-man?


I retract this request, as I found it myself...


...but if someone wanted to start posting the new stuff as it comes out...NoLuv will suck yo dick!

HE WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT!

No Luv turned you down?
HE WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT.........wait.......


Well played, Wholesome.......Well played......


thumbs up Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm guessing that was ...."clever".....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Requests Section   

Back to top Go down
 
Requests Section
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [110508] Hyori - Kwang Hee Interviews Lee Hyori @ MBC Section TV [108M/avi]
» Italeri Road section
» Prayer Request for Employment
» The truth about our economy in 2 minutes
» Ruby's stuff, I guess [Requests are closed.]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: the Comic Centre :: OQL-
Jump to: