View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
orbitbusinessloans
Lurker

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Greeting form USA   Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:42 am

Hello,

I have been reading this forum since long time. And i find this forum so useful and with lots of information, that i decided to become a member of this. I will lookforward to contribute to forum what I can...

Thanks & cheers,

business cash advance
small business loans
unsecured business loans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:53 am

Uhm . . . Why are you advertising cash advance loans?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R
the numero uno
the numero uno

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:14 pm

And you've definitely been reading this forum for along time, seeing as how you joined December fifteenth.

Unless you're admitting to having multiple accounts.....
That one ends fun, trust me.

the numero dos
the numero dos

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:40 pm

'

EPIC FAIL

'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:19 pm

So I got a cash advance for a business loan today, and.....

GODDAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:22 pm

Does anyone else imagine this guy sounding like borat when they read what he posted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:25 am

pfff. goz. funny.

i love america. is there a way to kick this guy off.

TITS OR GTFO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 pm

this is hilarious.

kinda like the chance that LT could become a denver brono. ...ay, wgn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:38 pm

and this guy spelled "from" wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:38 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Does anyone else imagine this guy sounding like borat when they read what he posted?

I did because it said "form"

Just hilarious as hell.

And the fact it said "Greetings form America" was funny.

Does he think we're all from Australia like Dan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Tayley wrote:
this is hilarious.

kinda like the chance that LT could become a denver brono. ...ay, wgn?

WGN? fuck that noise.

I wouldn't want a cry baby like LT on my team anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 pm

c'mon wgn. you mean you wouldnt welcome his talent because he cries a little? if it makes you feel better, the pats have made EVERYONE in the nfl cry atleast once.

and joel, i think he did think we were all from aussie. thats why he typed form instead of from. because he assumed all of us, like most of australia, is dyslexic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Tayley wrote:
c'mon wgn. you mean you wouldnt welcome his talent because he cries a little? if it makes you feel better, the pats have made EVERYONE in the nfl cry atleast once.

and joel, i think he did think we were all from aussie. thats why he typed form instead of from. because he assumed all of us, like most of australia, is dyslexic.

actually the only team they havent made cry in recent history is the Broncos.

Id tell you to look it up but I know your to lazy too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:08 pm

well, if the broncos were relevant in anyway, then im sure theydve been a part of a little piece of history called "the undefeated regular season of the new england patriots.

but like i said, denver isnt relevant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Tayley wrote:
well, if the broncos were relevant in anyway, then im sure theydve been a part of a little piece of history called "the undefeated regular season of the new england patriots.

but like i said, denver isnt relevant.

Meh the last team to beat the patriots in the playoffs other than the giants where the broncos.

where just as relevant as any team in the nfl not from baltimore, pittsburgh, arizona, or philly anyways.

Notice I didnt list new england as one of the citys that have relevent football teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:18 pm

...im sorry, are you trying to say the team thats won like 4 of the last 6 superbowls is irrelevant? AND, with the leader of that team gone now the nfl is as topsy turvy as the bcs, i thin kthat prooves how important he is. lets not forget, your little hated chargers that went in to the playoffs at 8-8, would not have gone in had brady been there. guarandamntee it. yeah cassel had his 11 games, hes no brady. moss made the kid look mediocre, so yeah, theres that.

and on a note i think we can both agree, let me say this: stop it. dont kid yourself. reguardless if theyre in division games or not, arizona nor philly ar relevant. noone cares that mcnab is 1-4 or 103 whatever in conference championships, and noone cares about joey "unibrow" greco trying to be the next roethlisberger. really. all i can say is, its too bad theres no superbowl this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Tayley wrote:
...im sorry, are you trying to say the team thats won like 4 of the last 6 superbowls is irrelevant? AND, with the leader of that team gone now the nfl is as topsy turvy as the bcs, i thin kthat prooves how important he is. lets not forget, your little hated chargers that went in to the playoffs at 8-8, would not have gone in had brady been there. guarandamntee it. yeah cassel had his 11 games, hes no brady. moss made the kid look mediocre, so yeah, theres that.

and on a note i think we can both agree, let me say this: stop it. dont kid yourself. reguardless if theyre in division games or not, arizona nor philly ar relevant. noone cares that mcnab is 1-4 or 103 whatever in conference championships, and noone cares about joey "unibrow" greco trying to be the next roethlisberger. really. all i can say is, its too bad theres no superbowl this year.

I didnt say they were irrelevant

just not relevant at the moment seeing as they went just as far into the playoffs as the broncos...and not nearly as far as the 8-8 chargers.....

just because they have won 2 out of the last six superbowls doesnt mean shit.

yeah they may be the "Dynasty" of the thousands but they arent the dynasty any more...

what have they done but be a major dissapointment lately? nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 pm

its more than 2 superbowls.

the rams
panthers
eagles

i think that might be it but i feel like im forgetting something. and so far this has been the most disapointing year. next year might follow since he probably wont be back. so i can probably say its over for now, but theyve still accomplished more more recently than the dismal broncos. despite there have been a few hiccups along the way, the pats, and apparently more importantly brady, IS the nfl.

and if hes not a winner for that, he and gisele just got engaged. WHO'S CUTLER BANGING!?

yeah, its come to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Tayley wrote:
its more than 2 superbowls.

the rams
panthers
eagles

i think that might be it but i feel like im forgetting something. and so far this has been the most disapointing year. next year might follow since he probably wont be back. so i can probably say its over for now, but theyve still accomplished more more recently than the dismal broncos. despite there have been a few hiccups along the way, the pats, and apparently more importantly brady, IS the nfl.

and if hes not a winner for that, he and gisele just got engaged. WHO'S CUTLER BANGING!?

yeah, its come to that.

dude YOU said in the last six years....the rams sb was more than six years ago my friend.

Going undefeated then losing to ELI (eeyore) Manning in the superbowl dissapointment.

Letting the Dolphins take the division this year dissapointment.

the year after there superbowl win against the rams dissapointment. the year after beating the eagles dissapointment(they lost to my dissapointing Denver Broncos in the playoffs how bout them apples.)

Next year dissapointing because they cant get there star player a decent surgeon.

what who the qb is banging have to do with the calibar of the teams seasons? Nothing the only reason you bring that up is because you have no arguments left.

Yeah they won three superbowls in the last eight years good for them.... but the NFL is a what have you done for me lately league and like the broncos the only thing the pats have done lately is miss the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:41 pm

well that being the case, we can still say we made it closer than the broncos. but its like they say, close doesnt count. so lets put it like this. we had the better record so they're still THAT much better. it may not be much as you look at it, but its better than being on bottom. (isnt that right thomas)

that is until you guys get LT. damnit, you guys are lucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Tayley wrote:
well that being the case, we can still say we made it closer than the broncos. but its like they say, close doesnt count. so lets put it like this. we had the better record so they're still THAT much better. it may not be much as you look at it, but its better than being on bottom. (isnt that right thomas)

that is until you guys get LT. damnit, you guys are lucky.

Actually when it comes down to it having a better record and not making the playoffs is worse.....we get a better draft pick than you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:50 pm

thats the case normally, but this year all the draft picks are shits and sticks(i just made that saying up) so go ahead. you can have graham harrel and mark sanchez. good luck with those funky jank ass house handed retards.

we seem to come through with draft picks though. we make good of ours. even the year with spy gate where we "lost all our good picks "yet still wound up getting a top 10 pick. that being said, i dont remember who it was, but its not important. pats hold their own in drafts. and honestly, the only one that counts is next year. so im looking for them to make me proud.

and if nothing else and you want to attack my team of choices, just incase you run out of steam for the pats, theres still the browns. dont forget, im a pats/browns guy. the browns who are quickly starting to resemble the front office of the pats during "the good ol days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Tayley wrote:
thats the case normally, but this year all the draft picks are shits and sticks(i just made that saying up) so go ahead. you can have graham harrel and mark sanchez. good luck with those funky jank ass house handed retards.

we seem to come through with draft picks though. we make good of ours. even the year with spy gate where we "lost all our good picks "yet still wound up getting a top 10 pick. that being said, i dont remember who it was, but its not important. pats hold their own in drafts. and honestly, the only one that counts is next year. so im looking for them to make me proud.

and if nothing else and you want to attack my team of choices, just incase you run out of steam for the pats, theres still the browns. dont forget, im a pats/browns guy. the browns who are quickly starting to resemble the front office of the pats during "the good ol days.

spygate you didnt lose all your good picks. you lost your first round draft pick.

but you had one from san fran that was better than yours anyways.

and why would we draft either of them? we wouldnt that a te and a qb we have top tier both of them anyways.

You really shouldnt try to debate sports with me....you WONT win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:04 pm

i just said we had a better pick during spy gate. in refrence to the san fran pick. who are you thinking is gettin gpicked up then this year? again, it doesnt matter because this year is a bust anyway, but go ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Tayley wrote:
i just said we had a better pick during spy gate. in refrence to the san fran pick. who are you thinking is gettin gpicked up then this year? again, it doesnt matter because this year is a bust anyway, but go ahead.

who is denver picking up?

If they are smart pick a beast of a DT like B.J. Raji from boston college he is like six two 330.

and had eleven tackles for loss and 6.5 sacks as a Defensive Tackle last year in college. Those are amazing numbers.

a bigtime runstopping two lane clogging DT is exactly what denvers defense needs. We have two amazing corners in Dre Bly and Champ bailey, an amazing trio of linebackers in and two awesome d ends. So if we have that run stopping DT it clears up the d ends to get pressure on the QB which either results a sack or a rush throw which increases turnovers and incomplete passes.

whats your next question?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   

Back to top Go down

Greeting form USA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next