the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ranking system

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
R
the numero uno
the numero uno
avatar

Female

PostSubject: Ranking system   Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:17 pm

It's currently being updated. Bear with me, as I may have made some errors in the configuration.


Explanation:
Basically, you start on "Level 0" with no charge.
Spoiler:
 
When you post, the top bar will start to 'charge up', digressing in this manner:
Spoiler:
 
When it completely charges, you move up a level (and the bottom bar starts charging up)
Spoiler:
 
Eventually, you'll get to this:
Spoiler:
 




Administrators and Global/Local Moderators have been marked accordingly.

_________________


Last edited by R on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:45 am

OK, that's cool.

I feel like I'm in a game.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R
the numero uno
the numero uno
avatar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:51 am

So, I'm to lazy to finish it tonight, and I'm afraid that if I work in haste I shall make a perilous mistake.




If I get one code wrong near the beginning, then everything onward would be off, rendering my later work useless and forcing me to re-do it. Which I don't want to. So nobody get up to 500 posts tonight, mmmkay? Fantastic.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:02 am

R wrote:
So, I'm to lazy to finish it tonight, and I'm afraid that if I work in haste I shall make a perilous mistake.




If I get one code wrong near the beginning, then everything onward would be off, rendering my later work useless and forcing me to re-do it. Which I don't want to. So nobody get up to 500 posts tonight, mmmkay? Fantastic.

Well this makes 407 posts.

I really don't think I'll be getting that high tonight.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:32 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:


I really don't think I'll be getting that high tonight.[/color]

What're you still talking about? J/K

By the way, this emoticon belongs in the inappropriate section elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R
the numero uno
the numero uno
avatar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:26 am

For the record, I'm finishing the ranking system tomorrow, WOOHOO!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:11 am

once we fully charged are we offered a mod position?

which id like to have anyway, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sat May 23, 2009 6:19 am

Tayley wrote:
once we fully charged are we offered a mod position?

which id like to have anyway, please.

i post like 24/7 and im still a youngling wtf's up with that jw

how many posts fill this thing up lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sat May 23, 2009 12:25 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tayley wrote:
once we fully charged are we offered a mod position?

which id like to have anyway, please.

i post like 24/7 and im still a youngling wtf's up with that jw

how many posts fill this thing up lol

You're # 35 with

* Number of posts : 240 (0.24% of total)
* Posts per day : 0.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 3:40 am
* Find all posts by NoLuv4Hoes


Seems pretty weak to me. Very Happy

I'm #3 with

* Number of posts : 7534 (7.56% of total)
* Posts per day : 21.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 12:03 am
* Find all posts by Mr.Wholesome


Spoiler:
 

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sun May 24, 2009 4:20 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tayley wrote:
once we fully charged are we offered a mod position?

which id like to have anyway, please.

i post like 24/7 and im still a youngling wtf's up with that jw

how many posts fill this thing up lol

You're # 35 with

* Number of posts : 240 (0.24% of total)
* Posts per day : 0.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 3:40 am
* Find all posts by NoLuv4Hoes


Seems pretty weak to me. Very Happy

I'm #3 with

* Number of posts : 7534 (7.56% of total)
* Posts per day : 21.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 12:03 am
* Find all posts by Mr.Wholesome


Spoiler:
 

hmmmm only 240? that doesn't seem right but fuck it ill just have to drunk post aloooooot more lol Spidey/Venom Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sun May 24, 2009 4:29 am

With this post I passed Taylor.....


I am now number 4

# Number of posts : 6738 (6.76% of total)
# Posts per day : 19.36
# Latest post : Sun May 24, 2009 12:28 am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sun May 24, 2009 5:36 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tayley wrote:
once we fully charged are we offered a mod position?

which id like to have anyway, please.

i post like 24/7 and im still a youngling wtf's up with that jw

how many posts fill this thing up lol

You're # 35 with

* Number of posts : 240 (0.24% of total)
* Posts per day : 0.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 3:40 am
* Find all posts by NoLuv4Hoes


Seems pretty weak to me. Very Happy

I'm #3 with

* Number of posts : 7534 (7.56% of total)
* Posts per day : 21.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 12:03 am
* Find all posts by Mr.Wholesome


Spoiler:
 

hmmmm only 240? that doesn't seem right but fuck it ill just have to drunk post aloooooot more lol Spidey/Venom Cheers!

From what I remember, Youngling status ends with 295 posts. I know this cuz I got a friends who has an odd fixation with that number.

Congrats on the move in ranking G-Dub!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sun May 24, 2009 5:40 am

Thanks Figga.


You da man!






or at least you play him on tv.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sun May 24, 2009 5:47 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thanks Figga.


You da man!






or at least you play him on tv.....

You're welcome.



I should get to work, but I don't wanna...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoLuv4Hoes
The Champ
The Champ
avatar

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sun May 24, 2009 6:21 am

Figga wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thanks Figga.


You da man!






or at least you play him on tv.....

You're welcome.



I should get to work, but I don't wanna...

fuck work drink a beer n waste some time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sun May 24, 2009 6:29 am

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thanks Figga.


You da man!






or at least you play him on tv.....

You're welcome.



I should get to work, but I don't wanna...

fuck work drink a beer n waste some time

Man alive would I love to, but I gotta pay off the taxman Facepalm 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sun May 24, 2009 6:44 am

Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thanks Figga.


You da man!






or at least you play him on tv.....

You're welcome.



I should get to work, but I don't wanna...

fuck work drink a beer n waste some time

Man alive would I love to, but I gotta pay off the taxman Facepalm 2

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, dont they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sun May 24, 2009 7:02 am

Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tayley wrote:
once we fully charged are we offered a mod position?

which id like to have anyway, please.

i post like 24/7 and im still a youngling wtf's up with that jw

how many posts fill this thing up lol

You're # 35 with

* Number of posts : 240 (0.24% of total)
* Posts per day : 0.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 3:40 am
* Find all posts by NoLuv4Hoes


Seems pretty weak to me. Very Happy

I'm #3 with

* Number of posts : 7534 (7.56% of total)
* Posts per day : 21.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 12:03 am
* Find all posts by Mr.Wholesome


Spoiler:
 

hmmmm only 240? that doesn't seem right but fuck it ill just have to drunk post aloooooot more lol Spidey/Venom Cheers!

From what I remember, Youngling status ends with 295 posts. I know this cuz I got a friends who has an odd fixation with that number.

Congrats on the move in ranking G-Dub!

Aw shit, son. tayley came back to reclaim 4th place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Tue May 26, 2009 11:01 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thanks Figga.


You da man!






or at least you play him on tv.....

You're welcome.



I should get to work, but I don't wanna...

fuck work drink a beer n waste some time

Man alive would I love to, but I gotta pay off the taxman Facepalm 2

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, dont they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

Gotta love Creedence quotes!!! cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howie024m
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Tue May 26, 2009 11:07 pm

NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Figga wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Thanks Figga.


You da man!






or at least you play him on tv.....

You're welcome.



I should get to work, but I don't wanna...

fuck work drink a beer n waste some time

Quit work make music.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:59 am

I guess I should think of a good rank since "local" is kinda lame...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:02 am

Figga wrote:
Figga wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
NoLuv4Hoes wrote:
Tayley wrote:
once we fully charged are we offered a mod position?

which id like to have anyway, please.

i post like 24/7 and im still a youngling wtf's up with that jw

how many posts fill this thing up lol

You're # 35 with

* Number of posts : 240 (0.24% of total)
* Posts per day : 0.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 3:40 am
* Find all posts by NoLuv4Hoes


Seems pretty weak to me. Very Happy

I'm #3 with

* Number of posts : 7534 (7.56% of total)
* Posts per day : 21.71
* Latest post : Sat May 23, 2009 12:03 am
* Find all posts by Mr.Wholesome


Spoiler:
 

hmmmm only 240? that doesn't seem right but fuck it ill just have to drunk post aloooooot more lol Spidey/Venom Cheers!

From what I remember, Youngling status ends with 295 posts. I know this cuz I got a friends who has an odd fixation with that number.

Congrats on the move in ranking G-Dub!

Aw shit, son. tayley came back to reclaim 4th place.

ye....yes i have? reach for the stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
I guess I should think of a good rank since "local" is kinda lame...

'Fraid mods can't change theirs.

Unless you win a tournament. Then it can be "Champ." Otherwise, it's gotta stay "local" so people know your designation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:40 pm

haha, fag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:50 pm

True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
I guess I should think of a good rank since "local" is kinda lame...

'Fraid mods can't change theirs.

Unless you win a tournament. Then it can be "Champ." Otherwise, it's gotta stay "local" so people know your designation.

Ah, well WIN here I come!!









Spoiler:
 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ranking system   

Back to top Go down
 
Ranking system
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [CONTEST] Create your own user ranking system
» Virtual Trainer Global Ranking System?
» Craigtone's System
» Blue's Bank event system
» In-Hand Entertainment System

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: