View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Liquid Sword
The Immortal Weapon
The Immortal Weapon

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 am

What is the level of self worth and amount of win, in the statistics section of our profiles based on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:01 am

Liquid Sword wrote:
What is the level of self worth and amount of win, in the statistics section of our profiles based on?

Nobody knows. TB acts like he does but I doubt it.

That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:55 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Liquid Sword wrote:

Nobody knows. TB acts like he does but I doubt it.

Actually I think even TB is a little unsure...

1 of them is based on PM's you've received, number of ppl who quote your posts, stuff like that. I can't remember which though.

Local
Local

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Sat May 15, 2010 1:03 am

So you are all starting to see it. "Bandwidth Exceeded." Anyone have this happen to them? Know how long it will last? I've deleted several images but it's still saying I'm using up the same bandwidth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Mon May 17, 2010 4:26 pm

howie024m wrote:
So you are all starting to see it. "Bandwidth Exceeded." Anyone have this happen to them? Know how long it will last? I've deleted several images but it's still saying I'm using up the same bandwidth.

Unfortunately, exceeding bandwidth isn't about the number of pictures but the number of computers viewing them. Honestly, I almost never see "Bandwidth Exceeded" images in the OQL because the amount of people with access to the OQL forum isn't really high enough to exceed photobucket's bandwidth, typically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howie024m
Local
Local

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Tue May 18, 2010 2:00 am

True Believer wrote:
howie024m wrote:

Unfortunately, exceeding bandwidth isn't about the number of pictures but the number of computers viewing them. Honestly, I almost never see "Bandwidth Exceeded" images in the OQL because the amount of people with access to the OQL forum isn't really high enough to exceed photobucket's bandwidth, typically.

So when people come back to look and respond to comments, does that increase the bandwidth? Does it not matter since its the same computer?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 am

howie024m wrote:
True Believer wrote:
howie024m wrote:

So when people come back to look and respond to comments, does that increase the bandwidth? Does it not matter since its the same computer?
I think once they've looked once it's DL'd so it won't matter if they come back. At least in that same session.

But I could b wrong...

the numero dos
the numero dos

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Tue May 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
howie024m wrote:
True Believer wrote:
howie024m wrote:

I think once they've looked once it's DL'd so it won't matter if they come back. At least in that same session.

But I could b wrong...

Pretty much like what he said. It varies depending on your browser's privacy setting and how often you clear your cookies. Still, I'm not sure how the ARA's traffic could even come close to exceeding photobucket's bandwidth. All the images for this layout are saved on photobucket and they DL every time anyone views any page on this site and I've only once seen them appear as "Bandwidth Exceeded."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howie024m
Local
Local

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   Sat May 22, 2010 11:25 pm

True Believer wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
howie024m wrote:
True Believer wrote:
howie024m wrote:

But I could b wrong...

Pretty much like what he said. It varies depending on your browser's privacy setting and how often you clear your cookies. Still, I'm not sure how the ARA's traffic could even come close to exceeding photobucket's bandwidth. All the images for this layout are saved on photobucket and they DL every time anyone views any page on this site and I've only once seen them appear as "Bandwidth Exceeded."

Well brotha it happened. I was thinking if coming back to view and reply to comments does increase the bandwidth, we could make it so if anyone comments on a comic/OQL post, it would automatically jump a page. Know what I mean?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help thread   

Back to top Go down

Help thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22