the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New Layout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: New Layout   Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:26 pm

I'm putting it up tonight. Right now(ish) actually. It's seasonal, not permanent

We don't seem to be getting to much traffic right this moment, which is good. The forum will be on holiday (i.e.- no posting). It should only take a half hour tops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:09 pm

Okay, that didn't work. I can't seem to get rid of the current theme. I just reset it. Sorry for wasting your time folks. I'll try to work on it again at some ungodly hour when you're all (hopefully) asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hedinnweis
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:19 pm

True Believer wrote:
Okay, that didn't work. I can't seem to get rid of the current theme. I just reset it. Sorry for wasting your time folks. I'll try to work on it again at some ungodly hour when you're all (hopefully) asleep.

I don't sleep.


Good luck.

_________________
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:16 am

you're a bitch hyden.

leave the page alone mini. its fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Tayley wrote:
you're a bitch hyden.

leave the page alone mini. its fine.

mini?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:38 pm

i mean tb. all you colored folk look alike. i can say that, because im the ever superior canadian. GO NICKELBACK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:34 am

Alright, I'll be putting up a new layout tonight. Thankfully there's not too many people on right now, but if you are . . . Well, there will be flashing colors and moving images for your personal enjoyment.

Hope you like the results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:59 am

I don't handle change well.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:02 am

The yellow writnig is freakin' me out!

but it is against black.


I'm looking forward to a change! Go to it, TB!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:04 am

Now we speak french? woooo

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 am

I give up.

I hope you guys really love the current layout because this goddamn site refuses to let me change it!

It was Watchmen themed and we were going to keep it up for about a month or so, but apparently the forum's grown attached to this layout and HAS OTHER GODDAMN PLANS. Only took six hours of my life to make the goddamn thing, y'know . . . Whatever.

Anyway . . . False alarm. Can't change it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
I don't handle change well.....

Me neither but I think this is good timing for some reason....






^^^^^ New theme...?




Spoiler:
 

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:21 am

True Believer wrote:
I give up.

I hope you guys really love the current layout because this goddamn site refuses to let me change it!

It was Watchmen themed and we were going to keep it up for about a month or so, but apparently the forum's grown attached to this layout and HAS OTHER GODDAMN PLANS. Only took six hours of my life to make the goddamn thing, y'know . . . Whatever.

Anyway . . . False alarm. Can't change it.

Damn, I'd have like to see that.....*hands TB a Lone Star.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:22 am

Damn.

Oh well, good work trying.

If it helps sneak into your neighbours house & smash thier computer with a baseball bat.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:24 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
I give up.

I hope you guys really love the current layout because this goddamn site refuses to let me change it!

It was Watchmen themed and we were going to keep it up for about a month or so, but apparently the forum's grown attached to this layout and HAS OTHER GODDAMN PLANS. Only took six hours of my life to make the goddamn thing, y'know . . . Whatever.

Anyway . . . False alarm. Can't change it.

Damn, I'd have like to see that.....*hands TB a Lone Star.

Thanks. *gulps vociferously*

And, no, Dan, I can't do that. They caught me last time so they'd be suspicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:26 am

True Believer wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
I give up.

I hope you guys really love the current layout because this goddamn site refuses to let me change it!

It was Watchmen themed and we were going to keep it up for about a month or so, but apparently the forum's grown attached to this layout and HAS OTHER GODDAMN PLANS. Only took six hours of my life to make the goddamn thing, y'know . . . Whatever.

Anyway . . . False alarm. Can't change it.

Damn, I'd have like to see that.....*hands TB a Lone Star.

Thanks. *gulps vociferously*

And, no, Dan, I can't do that. They caught me last time so they'd be suspicious.

Oh well that's fair enough...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:56 am

I missed the flashing colors? Damn....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:10 pm

"boss said he'd make the voices go away. light everything up....like christmas! hehehehehaha*CROAK!*"


"SOME KIND OF CONTUSION!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:48 am

Is it possible to change just the background pic? You know, the great big Alex Ross Batman awesomeness.

If not then cool, just wondering. Wasn't sure how much of the layout the site would let you change...

I like the Batman pic, I was just wondering since you tried changeling the whole thing...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Tayley wrote:
"boss said he'd make the voices go away. light everything up....like christmas! hehehehehaha*CROAK!*"


"SOME KIND OF CONTUSION!"

RIGHT HERE! DARK KNIGHT QUOTE!

so leave me and bring it on alone. i told you i know what im doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:33 am

We should have a Green Lantern Corps for our new layout.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:09 am

Thomas wrote:
We should have a Green Lantern Corps for our new layout.

God fucking damnit, Thomas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 am

True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
We should have a Green Lantern Corps for our new layout.

God fucking damnit, Thomas!

Green Lantern Corps would be awesome! cheers

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:40 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
We should have a Green Lantern Corps for our new layout.

God fucking damnit, Thomas!

Green Lantern Corps would be awesome! cheers

Thirded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: New Layout   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
Thomas wrote:
We should have a Green Lantern Corps for our new layout.

God fucking damnit, Thomas!

Green Lantern Corps would be awesome! cheers

Thirded.

Wow, wish I'd thought of it.

Oh yeah I did.

Just wait for it . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Layout   

Back to top Go down
 
New Layout
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Question: Adapting New PAS3 Tone Control PCB To Original 4 Knob Layout
» Ideas for buildings - train layout
» need tube layout for atwater kent model 46
» Dynaco ST-70 PC-3 driver board parts layout - photo ...
» Chall 2: Sue's Triadic Colour Challenge

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: