the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 IDEAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:49 am

I've got an idea. Let's kill the 'help' thread & start fresh.

_________________
My portfolio of art - http://shadowrenderer.daportfolio.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:06 am

Shadowrenderer wrote:
I've got an idea. Let's kill the 'help' thread & start fresh.

No. It's the most use anybodies gotten out of it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
I've got an idea. Let's kill the 'help' thread & start fresh.

Sure, right after we reach page 40.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas
Global
Global
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
I've got an idea. Let's kill the 'help' thread & start fresh.

Sure, right after we reach page 40.

I thought we were trying for when it tells us that we've reached that max amount of letters a post can have.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: You haven't been paying attention though.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Thomas wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
I've got an idea. Let's kill the 'help' thread & start fresh.

Sure, right after we reach page 40.

I thought we were trying for when it tells us that we've reached that max amount of letters a post can have.

That works too.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:54 pm

So, this Batman theme sure is getting old.




Spoiler:
 




Batman <---doesn't look happy.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
avatar

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:09 pm

We should start a big murder posse and find everyone that has an account that doesn't post and destroy them in every way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:32 pm

OH! NO! I SAY WE HAVE AN ARA DEATH LOTTERY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:13 pm

So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

_________________
My portfolio of art - http://shadowrenderer.daportfolio.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

The layout could stay the same if the theme was changed.

I for one would like a Cap or Superman theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 pm

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

Yes they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 pm

You speak the truth. Well, I have no idea about the cakes... But I agree the theme could change while the layout stays AWESOME!

_________________
My portfolio of art - http://shadowrenderer.daportfolio.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 pm

GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

They don't have Little Debbie Snack Cakes in Cali?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazam!
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 85

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:59 pm

GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

They don't have Little Debbie Snack Cakes in Cali?

Seriously.

wtf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
avatar

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 am

shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

They don't have Little Debbie Snack Cakes in Cali?

Seriously.

wtf.

They have little Debbies, just not Zebra cakes for some reason.. My gal's never had one either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoZ
The Main Man
The Main Man
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:28 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

They don't have Little Debbie Snack Cakes in Cali?

Seriously.

wtf.

They have little Debbies, just not Zebra cakes for some reason.. My gal's never had one either.

Well,......yet another reason NOT to move to Cali......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 am

GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

They don't have Little Debbie Snack Cakes in Cali?

Seriously.

wtf.

They have little Debbies, just not Zebra cakes for some reason.. My gal's never had one either.

Well,......yet another reason NOT to move to Cali......

FUCK THAT NOISE!

I have destroyed boxes upon boxes of Zebra Cakes.

I have even posted a picture of me holding a box of them on here before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJoel
Fight for the Lost
Fight for the Lost
avatar

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 am

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

They don't have Little Debbie Snack Cakes in Cali?

Seriously.

wtf.

They have little Debbies, just not Zebra cakes for some reason.. My gal's never had one either.

Well,......yet another reason NOT to move to Cali......

FUCK THAT NOISE!

I have destroyed boxes upon boxes of Zebra Cakes.

I have even posted a picture of me holding a box of them on here before.

They must be regional then, because I went to four stores when I was there and couldn't find box one.

It was gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:02 am

CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

They don't have Little Debbie Snack Cakes in Cali?

Seriously.

wtf.

They have little Debbies, just not Zebra cakes for some reason.. My gal's never had one either.

Well,......yet another reason NOT to move to Cali......

FUCK THAT NOISE!

I have destroyed boxes upon boxes of Zebra Cakes.

I have even posted a picture of me holding a box of them on here before.

They must be regional then, because I went to four stores when I was there and couldn't find box one.

It was gay.

How was it "gay?"

Did you give up in your frustration and start making out with dudes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:03 am

True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

They don't have Little Debbie Snack Cakes in Cali?

Seriously.

wtf.

They have little Debbies, just not Zebra cakes for some reason.. My gal's never had one either.

Well,......yet another reason NOT to move to Cali......

FUCK THAT NOISE!

I have destroyed boxes upon boxes of Zebra Cakes.

I have even posted a picture of me holding a box of them on here before.

They must be regional then, because I went to four stores when I was there and couldn't find box one.

It was gay.

How was it "gay?"

Did you give up in your frustration and start making out with dudes?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Handshake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 am

True Believer wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
GoZ wrote:
CaptainJoel wrote:
shazam! wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Mr.Wholesome wrote:
GoZ wrote:
Shadowrenderer wrote:
So there's been lots of talk about changeing the theme. I frequent a few other forums & I've gotta say; ours looks the best, is the best layed out, ...it's just better. Some forums are confusing as heck, & they have no "theme".

Red, you ROCK for this layout & theme!!

& thanks for keeping it cool, TB.

While what you say is true, things sometimes change for the better...for example, did you guys know that they are now making Orange Zebra Cakes? They are fucking AWESOME!

I've still never had an original Zebra Cake. But I'm starting to think that they may not be mere figments of your and others imaginations, BECAUSE (!) there is a Sonic close to my work (has been for a few months--I don't think I've mentioned it yet, which is weird).

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUBLIX THOUGH!!!

They don't have Little Debbie Snack Cakes in Cali?

Seriously.

wtf.

They have little Debbies, just not Zebra cakes for some reason.. My gal's never had one either.

Well,......yet another reason NOT to move to Cali......

FUCK THAT NOISE!

I have destroyed boxes upon boxes of Zebra Cakes.

I have even posted a picture of me holding a box of them on here before.

They must be regional then, because I went to four stores when I was there and couldn't find box one.

It was gay.

How was it "gay?"

Did you give up in your frustration and start making out with dudes?

That shit happens in West Hollywood all the time.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 am

he means gay like louie c.k means faggot. faggot doesnt mean gay anymore its just a term of detriment. there could be 2 guys in front of you and one is sucking the others weiner and stops and says, "your views are seen as immature and bias." then louie would say, "....STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND PUT THAT DICK BACK IN YOUR MOUTH!"

its a true bit hes done.

either way, yeah over the 4 day i might go to the grand canyon. that is the south west's last chance at redemtion. because this place blows. if i dont enjoy myself, i SWEAR to GOD, im writing my congressman, the president, and the harlem globetrotters and im starting a petition to have this shitty horrible state kicked out of the country. its the worse place ever. and you know what? people ive met from california suck too. so basically the whole west coast can suck on it. its based off of little things like that. other than people ive met online, which doesnt count as meeting people because i cant even see any of you so the statement stands, atleast 95% of the people ive met from california or pretty much anywhere over here are dicktears. its horseshit.

and the weather pisses me off. im sick of being cranky and you dork elfs....which isnt even really an insult, from the west coast dont fucking help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Hey TB, have you read this?


How to add a theme to your board

by Typlo on March 7th 2008, 5:17 am

.How to add a theme to your board.

PHPBB VERSION 2

There are a few ways to add a theme to your site. Firstly forumotion has a list of preset themes that you can find in "Admin Panel >> Display >> Choose a theme". You can select either the colours of the theme, or the images of the theme or both. It does this all automatically for you.

Secondly you will see when choosing a theme that there is a tab for www.hitskin.com a site in conjunction with forumotion that has a database of phpbb 2 and phpbb 3 themes. You can choose any of these and it will be added automatically to the site. Please read this tutorial on how to install hitskin themes properly.

Thirdly, you can manually add a theme. This is not easy for those with little HTML and CSS knowledge, so i firmly suggest creating a test board to practice on. I normally choose the standard subsilver theme from the choose a theme and install it on my test forum ready to begin.

Step 1.

Find a phpbb 2 theme you like from the many sites out there that offer themes. Google free phpbb themes. Download it to your computer.

Step 2.

Extract all files within the theme and search for the one that says its file type is a Cascading Style Sheet, The examples below are for the girltalk theme i use on my site. Open the Cascading Style Sheet and copy all the code within it.

Girltalk CSS

Spoiler:
/*
girltalk2 by napy8gen from forumtemplates.com
*/

body {
background-image: url(images/girTalk2_bg.gif);
background-repeat: repeat;
background-color: #E6F6F9;
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
height: 100%;
scrollbar-face-color: #DEE3E7;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #DEE3E7;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #D1D7DC;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #EF6B6B;
scrollbar-track-color: #EFEFEF;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #98AAB1;
}
.L {
background-image: url(images/girTalk2_bdrL.gif);
background-repeat: repeat-y;
width: 16px;
}
.R {
background-image: url(images/girTalk2_bdrR.gif);
background-repeat: repeat-y;
width: 16px;
}
.headerwrap {
background-image: url(images/girTalk2_headerbg.gif);
background-repeat: repeat-x;
height: 128px;
background-color: #E2F1F2;
}
.navwrap {
background-image: url(images/girTalk2_navbg.gif);
background-repeat: repeat-x;
height: 34px;
background-color: #F8E3FB;
}
.cwrap {
background-image: url(images/girTalk2_cbg.gif);
background-repeat: repeat-x;
height: 200px;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
}
.wrapper {
border-bottom-width: 1px;
border-bottom-style: solid;
border-bottom-color: #B6E0E3;
}
#navstyle{
font-family:Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 13px;
color: #FBD9D9;
margin-top:0px;
font-weight: bold;
}
#navstyle a{font-family:Tahoma,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 13px;
color: #EF6B6B;
text-decoration: none;
font-weight: bold;}
#navstyle a:hover{font-family:Tahoma,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 13px;
color: #B54BD8;
text-decoration: underline;
font-weight: bold;}


/* General font families for common tags */
font,th,td,p { font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica}
a:link,a:active,a:visited { color : #EF6B6B; }
a:hover { text-decoration: underline; color : #B54BD8; }
hr { height: 0px; border: solid #D1D7DC 0px; border-top-width: 1px;}


/* This is the border line & background colour round the entire page */
.bodyline { background-color: #FFFFFF; border: 1px #98AAB1 solid; }

/* This is the outline round the main forum tables */
.forumline { background-color: #FFFFFF; border: 2px #D8F2F4 solid; }


/* Main table cell colours and backgrounds */
td.row1 { background-color: #E2F1F2; }
td.row2 { background-color: #FCF2FE; }
td.row3 { background-color: #FEFBF2; }


/*
This is for the table cell above the Topics, Post & Last posts on the index.php page
By default this is the fading out gradiated silver background.
However, you could replace this with a bitmap specific for each forum
*/
td.rowpic {
background-color: #F4D2F9;
}

/* Header cells - the blue and silver gradient backgrounds */
th {
color: #E2F4F5; font-size: 11px; font-weight : bold;
background-color: #E6B1EE; height: 25px;
}

td.cat,td.catHead,td.catSides,td.catLeft,td.catRight,td.catBottom {
background-color:#F4D2F9; border: #FFFFFF; border-style: solid; height: 28px;
}


/*
Setting additional nice inner borders for the main table cells.
The names indicate which sides the border will be on.
Don't worry if you don't understand this, just ignore it :-)
*/
td.cat,td.catHead,td.catBottom {
height: 29px;
border-width: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
}
th.thHead,th.thSides,th.thTop,th.thLeft,th.thRight,th.thBottom,th.thCornerL,th.thCornerR {
font-weight: bold; border: #FFFFFF; border-style: solid; height: 28px; }
td.row3Right,td.spaceRow {
background-color: #F0D3F5; border: #FFFFFF; border-style: solid; }

th.thHead,td.catHead { font-size: 12px; border-width: 1px 1px 0px 1px; }
th.thSides,td.catSides,td.spaceRow { border-width: 0px 1px 0px 1px; }
th.thRight,td.catRight,td.row3Right { border-width: 0px 1px 0px 0px; }
th.thLeft,td.catLeft { border-width: 0px 0px 0px 1px; }
th.thBottom,td.catBottom { border-width: 0px 1px 1px 1px; }
th.thTop { border-width: 1px 0px 0px 0px; }
th.thCornerL { border-width: 1px 0px 0px 1px; }
th.thCornerR { border-width: 1px 1px 0px 0px; }


/* The largest text used in the index page title and toptic title etc. */
.maintitle,h1,h2 {
font-weight: bold; font-size: 22px; font-family: "Trebuchet MS",Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
text-decoration: none; line-height : 120%; color : #0066CC;
}


/* General text */
.gen { font-size : 14px; }
.genmed { font-size : 12px; }
.gensmall { font-size : 11px; }
.gen,.genmed,.gensmall { color : #336699; }
a.gen,a.genmed,a.gensmall { color: #EF6B6B; text-decoration: none; }
a.gen:hover,a.genmed:hover,a.gensmall:hover { color: #B54BD8; text-decoration: underline; }


/* The register, login, search etc links at the top of the page */
.mainmenu { font-size : 11px; color : #0066CC}
a.mainmenu { text-decoration: none; color : #EF6B6B; }
a.mainmenu:hover{ text-decoration: underline; color : #B54BD8; }


/* Forum category titles */
.cattitle { font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; color : #EF6B6B}
a.cattitle { text-decoration: none; color : #EF6B6B; }
a.cattitle:hover{ text-decoration: underline; }


/* Forum title: Text and link to the forums used in: index.php */
.forumlink { font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; color : #EF6B6B; }
a.forumlink { text-decoration: none; color : #EF6B6B; }
a.forumlink:hover{ text-decoration: underline; color : #B54BD8; }


/* Used for the navigation text, (Page 1,2,3 etc) and the navigation bar when in a forum */
.nav { font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; color : #006699;}
a.nav { text-decoration: none; color : #EF6B6B; }
a.nav:hover { text-decoration: underline; }


/* titles for the topics: could specify viewed link colour too */
.topictitle { font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; color : #006699; }
a.topictitle:link { text-decoration: none; color : #EF6B6B; }
a.topictitle:visited { text-decoration: none; color : #5493B4; }
a.topictitle:hover { text-decoration: underline; color : #B54BD8; }


/* Name of poster in viewmsg.php and viewtopic.php and other places */
.name { font-size : 11px; color : #0066CC;}

/* Location, number of posts, post date etc */
.postdetails { font-size : 10px; color : #0066CC; }


/* The content of the posts (body of text) */
.postbody { font-size : 12px;}
a.postlink:link { text-decoration: none; color : #EF6B6B }
a.postlink:visited { text-decoration: none; color : #5493B4; }
a.postlink:hover { text-decoration: underline; color : #B54BD8}


/* Quote & Code blocks */
.code {
font-family: Courier, 'Courier New', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #006600;
background-color: #FAFAFA; border: #D1D7DC; border-style: solid;
border-left-width: 1px; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px
}

.quote {
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #444444; line-height: 125%;
background-color: #FAFAFA; border: #D1D7DC; border-style: solid;
border-left-width: 1px; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px
}


/* Copyright and bottom info */
.copyright { font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #444444; letter-spacing: -1px;}
a.copyright { color: #444444; text-decoration: none;}
a.copyright:hover { color: #0066CC; text-decoration: underline;}


/* Form elements */
input,textarea, select {
color : #0066CC;
font: normal 11px Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
border-color : #0066CC;
}

/* The text input fields background colour */
input.post, textarea.post, select {
background-color : #FFFFFF;
}

input { text-indent : 2px; }

/* The buttons used for bbCode styling in message post */
input.button {
background-color : #EFEFEF;
color : #0066CC;
font-size: 11px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
}

/* The main submit button option */
input.mainoption {
background-color : #FAFAFA;
font-weight : bold;
}

/* None-bold submit button */
input.liteoption {
background-color : #FAFAFA;
font-weight : normal;
}

/* This is the line in the posting page which shows the rollover
help line. This is actually a text box, but if set to be the same
colour as the background no one will know
*/
.helpline { background-color: #DEE3E7; border-style: none; }


/* Import the fancy styles for IE only (NS4.x doesn't use the @import function) */
@import url("formIE.css");




Step 3.

In "Admin Panel >> Display >> Pictures & Colors >> Colors", you will see the tab for your CSS Stylesheet at present. Click it. The box for it is most likely empty. Paste your copied CSS code in the empty white box and save. Leave default style sheet to yes.

Step 4.

You now need to host the images that your pasted CSS needs.

body {
background-image: url(images/girTalk2_bg.gif);
background-repeat: repeat;
background-color: #E6F6F9;
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
height: 100%;
scrollbar-face-color: #DEE3E7;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #DEE3E7;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #D1D7DC;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #EF6B6B;
scrollbar-track-color: #EFEFEF;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #98AAB1;

as you can see from the snippet of the CCS i am using as an example, the part in bold needs to be changed. It is only half a URL. You need to find the image within the theme folder (it will have the same tite as the end of the code, for example in my case the image would be saved in the theme folder under: girTalk2_bg) and save it to your computer, then upload the image to the likes of servimg, photobucket imageshack etc. You then need to replace the link in bold, with the direct URL to your hosted picture.

body {
background-image: url(http://imageshack.us/7878/23/girTalk2_bg.gif);
background-repeat: repeat;
background-color: #E6F6F9;
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
height: 100%;
scrollbar-face-color: #DEE3E7;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #DEE3E7;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #D1D7DC;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #EF6B6B;
scrollbar-track-color: #EFEFEF;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #98AAB1;

Step 5.

Work through your style sheet and theme folder saving images, hosting and changing URLs till they are all done. Then save. You can then preview your forum to see the changes. if your default themes headers etc are still present you need to go into modify the pictures and remove the URLS for them and save, as this will leave them empty and your CSS will take over.

Step 6.

You can then continue to use images from the unzipped theme files on your computer and hosting them, for the forum icons, buttons etc in "Admin Panel >> Display >> Pictures & Colors >> Pics Management". Its very time consuming.

One you have uploaded all the new images, that should be your theme installed on your forum.

Written by Zinex.
Minor pathes Update by Sunny_D || 10. 07. '08.
Typlo
Administrator





Posts: 2548
Age: 23
Language: French, English
Country:
Join date: 2007-09-04


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, is that (^^^) English?

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IDEAS   

Back to top Go down
 
IDEAS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Doctor Who Steampunk Ideas?
» Engine of chaos ideas (?)
» Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM
» Technic MOC Ideas
» Help with Title ideas

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: