the Anti-Registration Act
Why hello there!
Sign in or up for all the exciting stuff Wink

the Anti-Registration Act


 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
howie024m
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:26 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
howie024m wrote:
LeeRain wrote:
This is probably one of the most random, yet awesome, welcome threads ever. thank you.

Who the hell are you and why are you trying to sell me shit through you're sig?

Also you copied GWN's post word for word. Suspect


I'm watching you, playa.

WTF? which post are you talking about? Ive been away for so long.

It was in the borrring thread.

LeeRain wrote:
He made a joke that involved your kids and possibly your parenting skills and you DID jump down his throat.


_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:28 pm

howie024m wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
howie024m wrote:
LeeRain wrote:
This is probably one of the most random, yet awesome, welcome threads ever. thank you.

Who the hell are you and why are you trying to sell me shit through you're sig?

Also you copied GWN's post word for word. Suspect


I'm watching you, playa.

WTF? which post are you talking about? Ive been away for so long.

It was in the borrring thread.

LeeRain wrote:
He made a joke that involved your kids and possibly your parenting skills and you DID jump down his throat.


You realized you just re-quoted that lurker whose probably a bot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWhiteNinja
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
Sir Smokes-A-Lot
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Teebs do you realize you just re-quoted a re-quote of a post of a possible lurker bot.....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:33 pm

True Believer wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
howie024m wrote:
LeeRain wrote:
This is probably one of the most random, yet awesome, welcome threads ever. thank you.

Who the hell are you and why are you trying to sell me shit through you're sig?

Also you copied GWN's post word for word. Suspect


I'm watching you, playa.

WTF? which post are you talking about? Ive been away for so long.

It was in the borrring thread.

LeeRain wrote:
He made a joke that involved your kids and possibly your parenting skills and you DID jump down his throat.


You realized you just re-quoted that lurker whose probably a bot.


GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Teebs do you realize you just re-quoted a re-quote of a post of a possible lurker bot.....?

I just double quoted a. . . scratch . . .fuck, I know I'll just fuck up the sentence. YOU KNOW WHAT I DID!

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Believer
the numero dos
the numero dos
avatar

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:34 pm

GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Teebs do you realize you just re-quoted a re-quote of a post of a possible lurker bot.....?

Actually I just quoted the re-quote.

Plus, I'm stupid, I pointed out he re-quoted the lurker because I thought he meant to re-quote you. He didn't, he just wanted to show the lurker's post from the other thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:01 am

what the hell goes on in here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanElectro
The Man of Tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow
avatar

Male Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 am

Tayley wrote:
what the hell goes on in here?


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Laughing






should we call in Management? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 pm

ugh. i wouldnt. i dont wanna get whatever that stick shit is on my hands. or my gloves.


....i ask again, what goes on in here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 am

I am now thinking about branching off into some other characters, having read most of the Crisis stories I am now interested in checking out the Green Lanterns and maybe even Green Arrow. Heh, what's with DC's fascination with the color green anyway?
Back to top Go down
Figga
Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
avatar

Male Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 am

Mr007 wrote:
I am now thinking about branching off into some other characters, having read most of the Crisis stories I am now interested in checking out the Green Lanterns and maybe even Green Arrow. Heh, what's with DC's fascination with the color green anyway?

It's the color of (American) money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marandy2010
Lurker
avatar

Female Age : 35

PostSubject: Hi   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrenderer
Local
Local
avatar

Male Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Welcome, new person.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Shadowrenderer wrote:
Welcome, new person.

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayley
The ARA
The ARA
avatar

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:27 am

i am still so befuddled by this thread. AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT STICKY SHIT ON MY GLOVES!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Wholesome
Kingbreaker
Kingbreaker
avatar

Male Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:09 am

Mr.Wholesome wrote:
True Believer wrote:
howie024m wrote:
GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
howie024m wrote:
LeeRain wrote:
This is probably one of the most random, yet awesome, welcome threads ever. thank you.

Who the hell are you and why are you trying to sell me shit through you're sig?

Also you copied GWN's post word for word. Suspect


I'm watching you, playa.

WTF? which post are you talking about? Ive been away for so long.

It was in the borrring thread.

LeeRain wrote:
He made a joke that involved your kids and possibly your parenting skills and you DID jump down his throat.


You realized you just re-quoted that lurker whose probably a bot.


GreatWhiteNinja wrote:
Teebs do you realize you just re-quoted a re-quote of a post of a possible lurker bot.....?

I just double quoted a. . . scratch . . .fuck, I know I'll just fuck up the sentence. YOU KNOW WHAT I DID!

What did I do?

_________________
_________________
_________________





That's right. BACON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Welcome   

Back to top Go down
 
Welcome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Anti-Registration Act :: Welcome-
Jump to: